Evergreen Growers – So Much More Than Just Beautiful Plants
Evergreen Growers produces a wide range of impressive hedging plants for Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide properties. We are happy to ship tube stock plants to anywhere in the country. Your choice will depend on your location – some hedging plants work better than others in different climates, although all are relatively hardy by nature. You may be surprised at the number of different choices available – it’s not all just English box hedge plants! (although we do have some great specimens). There are a whole range of different native plants for sale through our site, including the beautiful and fragrant coastal rosemary (Westringia fruticosa).
Refine your search using the check boxes to the right to see plants which meet your specific location and requirements. If you need assistance with selecting and ordering the right plants, please feel free to call us on (02) 9653 9430.
- English Ivy Variegated - Hedera helix Variegata$4.20 ea
- Arthropodium cirratum Matapouri Bay$5.50 ea
- Rhaphiolepis 'Snow Maiden' Indian Hawthorn$5.20 ea
- Autumn Crocus - Colchicum autumnale
$3.65 ea$2.50 ea
- New Zealand Flax Purple - Phormium Tenax Purpureum$3.95 ea
- African Iris - Dietes Iridioides$3.95 ea
- Dwarf Golden Biota - Thuja orientalis 'Aurea Nana'
$5.60 ea$4.20 ea
- Devil's Blush - Leucadendron Salignum$6.50 ea
- Gazania Kiss Orange Flame$3.95 ea
- Sweet Viburnum - Viburnum Odoratissimum$4.10 ea
- Photinia Red Robin - Photinia x fraseri$4.20 ea
- Orange Jasmine - Murraya Paniculata$4.20 ea
- Lilly Pilly - Acmena Smithii$4.10 ea
- Japanese Box - Buxus Microphylla Japonica$3.95 ea
How to use this site
It’s easy to buy plants online when you shop with Evergreen Growers. Simply browse for the plants you require by clicking on one of categories above or by using the search function at the very top of this page.
When you find something you like, add it to your shopping cart, and then proceed through our secure Checkout using a variety of safe online payment options
Unsure of what plants you need?
When you browse through each of the categories, you will find a handy set of filters that will help you determine what you’re after and help choose the right cheap plants online for your style, garden and climate.
Also, on each and every product page you will find a wide range of useful information including answers to Frequently Asked Questions and a Growers guide packed with handy pointers, tips and tricks for planting.
Hedging or screening plants can be used to provide privacy, noise-buffering or wind-blocking. They can be grown and gradually shapes to even unusual border patterns, such as properties on sloping blocks and curved borders.
Hedge plants also can serve a decorative purpose and can be shaped and trimmed into various sizes and shapes in order to draw attention and become an eye catching garden feature. For example, topiary hedges feature in many traditional English style gardens, as well as contemporary gardens where they serve as a sculptural piece that changes all year round. Box hedge plants are popular for creating borders around distinct sections of the garden.